Our Green Home – The Climate Issue
Our Green Home helps Ontario residents make more sustainable choices in managing and improving their homes and properties. Between November 15th, 2017 and January 30th, 2018, 200,000 copies will be distributed in the Toronto Star, Ottawa Citizen and Globe and Mail, and at IIDEX Canada, The Buildings Show, and the Interior Design Show, along with a number of single copy distribution points.
The Climate Issue features the following:
- Going for Zero – touring Green Energy Doors Open homes, the EDIT show’s ZeroHouse and Amory Lovins’ proto-green-home in Colorado
- Ontario Wood Showcase – exemplary wood builders, furniture makers and artisans
- Resilient Cities – an interview with Toronto’s new Chief Resilience Officer
- The world’s first Electric Vehicle Discovery Centre opens… in Ontario
- Treetops! – today’s tree planting programs combat tomorrow’s carbon
- Urban Agriculture – exploring the options for city farming – indoors!